All I Want For Christmas

 All I Want For Christmas - A Gymnast Wish

Did you know that the most asked for gift for a gymnast from Santa is gymnastics bars. Yes, the most expensive piece of home gymnastics equipment just happens to be your gymnast's dream gift for Christmas.  No doubt gymnastics bars for the home are a good investment.  It is amazing how fast gymnast skills improve on their own home gymnastics equipment.  It is also a time and money saver as you will be spending less time at the gym.  So, is it worth it.  I say yes. 

A funny story - I overheard my daughter talking to her friend.  My daughter's friend tells her she wants gymnastics bars for Christmas.  My daughter says to her friend, "I don't think Santa knows what gymnastics bars are because I asked for bars last Christmas and I didn't get them."

Well, my daughter did end up getting her gymnastics bars from Santa this past Christmas.  The joy on her face was priceless.  Dreams do come true on Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balance Beam for the Home

Purchasing a Gymnastics Bar - 3 Things to Look For